BB-75 מבית BLASTER ONE
מכשיר הפעלה מבוסס קבל פורק. המכשיר בא משולב עם חיווי התנגדות מעגל בצורת רטט וחיווי ויזואלי בצורת LED.
הפעלת מעגל עד 340 OHM .
שימוש בבטריה 9 V מרובעת.
Blaster One BB-75
An advanced, compact high-energy capacitive discharge blasting machine capable of initiating a minimum of 75 EBCs
(tested through 340 ohms). Bridgewire and firing line continuity is testable through the integrated haptic (tactile feedback)
circuit tester with redundant LED. Intrinsic safeties include automatic abort, internal shunt, boot-protected switches, touchproof
output terminals with downward facing inputs, and fuse protected testing circuit.
Features & Specifications:
Manufactured in the USA
320 VDC @ 10 Joules (min) firing energy (max output 340 VDC @13 Joules)
– Capable of firing a minimum of 75 EBCs connected via 3000’ of two-conductor 18 ga. copper firing line (tested through 340 ohms)
– Uses standard 9-Volt battery (included)
Built-in bridgewire testing circuit
– Less than 800 µA (micro amps) maximum current draw, barely 1/60th the maximum allowable safe testing current of 50 mA, as established by MSHA.
– Testing circuit protected by 50mA fuse
– The ONLY blasting box featuring a built-in haptic (tactile feedback) bridgewire continuity tester
– Strong vibrating response provides positive indication, even in direct sunlight and noisy environments
– Bi-Color LED visually confirms continuity and indicates a low-battery
Small and lightweight
– 3.5” wide x 6.5” long x 1.2” thick; 11.5 ounces (with battery) (8.9 cm x 16.5 cm x 3 cm; 326 g)
Easy to use
– Connect firing line to high-voltage binding posts
– Hold down ARM switch to charge blasting circuit
– Once the Super-Bright “Ready” LED lights solid (flashes during charge), press FIRE button to send high-energy pulse down firing line
Intrinsically safe design
– Internally shunted output terminals help protect EBCs from stray EMI – remain shunted until instant of firing
– Auto abort discharges the capacitor upon release of ARM button (prior to firing)
– Bridgewire testing circuit current is less than 1 mA (795 microamps average)
– Fuse protected testing circuit cannot provide more than 50 mA (serial numbers 100+)
– Touch-proof output terminals with downward facing inputs reduce risk of shock
– IP51 Compliant
– Black ABS case with bright-red/orange rubber boot, and sealed switches
– Shock and weather resistant (not designed for wet use due to high-voltage output)
Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects